2010 Detroit 1/2 Marathon

2010 Detroit 1/2 Marathon
Doing Work!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hammer Nutrition!!

I got some wonderful news tonight. I have been selected to be a Tier 1 Hammer Nutrition athlete for 2011. A little over a year ago, I didn't even know what Hammer was. I saw it at a duathlon that I did and tried it there but never really paid much attention to it. Then, while having a conversation with Gary, my coach, he suggested that I try the Hammer gels rather than the GU. I had always had a problem eating while going on my long runs and during marathons. He said the natural ingredients might be easier for me to digest and he was right. I can now eat 2-3 during a marathon and I have no problems! I prefer the Montana Huckleberry and Rasberry gels. I have also tried the Heed, Recoverite and Fizz products along with the Tissue Rejuvenator. I look forward to trying more of their products in the future and would encourage others to take a look at this product that may be a little bit of a secret in the running world still! Here is the link to their site: http://www.hammernutrition.com/.

26 days until Miami!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am really digging the fizz right now and have been using Heed on workout days as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Fizz too! Also, a huge fan of the Recoverite and Tissue Rejuvenator. Here is my link where you can get 15% off. http://www.hammernutrition.com/affiliates/175315/

    ReplyDelete